We deliver a range of services through the Life cycle of an asset.
At Grayling Properties we have a dedicated Development Management Team with over 20 years' experience delivering schemes in Ireland and across Europe. Trust us to deliver best-in-class residential schemes within time and budget.
Proven Track Record
Construction Industry Experience with value-added strategy
800+ units renovated
500 Georgians & 200 purpose built
New build construction
Quality of workmanship will be ensured through close collaboration with the project design team, with the roles and responsibilities being clearly defined from the outset and monitored throughout the property development project.
Dedicated in house construction project management team, who deliver. Look no further for Property Development Management Services in Ireland.
Dedicated in-house construction project management team, who deliver:
- Management of planning permission process, if required
- Appointment and management of professional team
- Tender process in conjunction with appointed QS
- A list of trusted, pre-qualified contractors and sub-contractors
- Management of legals to ensure appropriate contracts in place with the professional team, contractors and sub-contractors
- Monthly development project tracking and financial reporting to client/partner
- Ongoing monitoring of professional team and contractor/subcontractor performance
- Strict adherence to agreed timelines and cost monitoring
Over 15 years Construction Industry Experience; recent completed projects include:
- Current Development sites: Rathmines 110 Co-living units (under construction), Northern Cross 191 apartments (under construction); Cork Street 378 Co-living units (pre construction), Site in Blackrock, Co.Dublin 299 (in planning process).
- Renovated over 800 apartments in Dublin and Cork and 23k sqft Office block (extending it by one floor)
- Purchased 15 residential development sites since 2013 along with partners
- Achieved planning on circa 350 units
CONTACT OUR PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Strong track record of value-added strategy and over 15 years Construction Industry Experience. You can trust us to deliver.
The pace of building refurbishments must be accelerated to meet the urgent need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions globally with the focus on energy and…Read More
Property Management, Trends
This article first appeared in The Irish Times. This article looks at how the pandemic is forcing us to rethink the future of cities. COVID-19…Read More
Asset Management, Property Management
The need for more housing units in Dublin’s city centre and surrounding areas is a huge problem – demand appears to be growing stronger just…Read More